There are a variety of die processing methods. Let's analyze the knowledge about edm. Edm mainly USES the phenomenon of electrocorrosion during the discharge of pulsed spark between tool and workpiece to remove the excess metal, so as to achieve the size, shape and surface quality specified in the technical requirements of parts.
1. Three conditions must be met for mold edm processing:
The gap between the tool electrode and the workpiece must be maintained, so the automatic feed and adjustment device of tool electrode must be provided in edm.
The pulse discharge must be instantaneous pulse discharge, so the pulse power supply must be used in edm.
The discharge of spark discharge shall be carried out in a liquid medium with certain insulation properties.
2. Factors affecting the rate of edm removal: electrical regulation, polarity effect, thermal constants of metal materials, working fluid and chip removal conditions.
3. Factors influencing the precision of edm: various errors of the machine itself, precision of tool electrode manufacturing, positioning and installation errors of workpiece and electrode, size and consistency of discharge gap, loss of workpiece electrode and processing stability.
4. Requirements for electrode materials for edm: small loss, stable processing, high productivity, good machining performance and low price. Common materials: copper, graphite, cast iron, steel, brass, tungsten alloy, silver tungsten alloy. Structural form: the whole electrode of the electrogram of the electrogram of the electrogram of the electrogram of the electrogram of the electrode.
5. Method of electrospark forming type of cavity mold: galvanic single electrode translational method; multi-electrode replacement method; electrochemical method.